You are here
Cisco Prime 3.1 (Basic) Video Bundle
Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.1 (Basic)
Number of Video:
10 Hours 15 Minutes (approx.)
Over 14% Saving
This video bundle features a complete video download set for Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.1 (Basic). With over 10 hours of lab video tutorial, you will be able to get up to speed and become more familiar with the technologies. Buy this video bundle and view them locally on your computer at your own pace without internet connection, and also save over 14%. This video bundle provides fundamental knowledge and configuration procedures for implementing Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.x. This video series focuses on device inventory and monitoring aspects as well as Prime platform operational management. You will be able to get your Cisco Prime Infrastructure up and running with basic device monitoring for both wired and wireless by the end of this video series. This bundle is perfect for network admins who need to learn about Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and network engineers who needs to understand the technology and implement and manage Prime in their organization.
Videos on more advance functionalities of Prime such as device configuration are available in a separate video bundle. This video bundle will be eligible for any future video releases that are considered basic (under our 60-day policy), and NOT eligible for any videos released under the Cisco Prime 3.1 (Advance) video bundle.
Not knowing which video to start with?
The video does not need to be viewed in any particular order but if you are new to the technology, we recommend you view the videos in sequential order especially videos RS0084 - 89.
- RS0084 - Prime 3.1 VMware Installation 35:11
- RS0085 - Prime 3.1 Upgrade 17:45
- RS0086 - Prime 3.1 Introduction to Web Interface 51:41
- RS0087 - Prime 3.1 Software Updates and Patches 17:05
- RS0088 - Prime 3.1 Device Management and License Install 70
- RS0089 - Prime 3.1 Group Management 36:09
- RS0090 - Prime 3.1 Device Software Management 66:34
- RS0091 - Prime 3.1 Configuration Management 39:44
- RS0092 - Prime 3.1 Maps and Locations 75:43
- RS0093 - Prime 3.1 Dashboard and Monitoring 70:00
- RS0094 - Prime 3.1 Switchport Trace 36:15
- RS0095 - Prime 3.1 User Group and Virtual Domain 46:06
- RS0096 - Prime 3.1 High Availability 28:41
- RS0097 - Prime 3.1 Backup and Restore 25:46